A visit to the most amazing Russian Pallada Ship

 It was on the 18th march, 2 days ago we are invited to visit the Russian pallada ship. I have to say, there are some very interesting facts that I have learned. First of all, it was a sort of a cruise ship, a sailing ship to be exact, it was nonetheless the best experience I had. Not to forget, it was my first time on a big ship (Haha). The crews there are very friendly and nice though, I just found out they don't speak much English (no offence) but it was very hard to ask things when they barely speaks English.

My classmates were there a day earlier than I am, so I ended up going with the best ex-classmate Marine C. They always make my day, the day was a blast because of them, we took a lot of pictures yet I rather not post it here cause (Hahaha) It was not appropriate for this website. 

A visit to the ship was incredibly mind-blowing how this is going to be (hopefully) one day going to be my job as a marine engineer.

A fail titanic cause I was forever alone. ( ohmygod!)

This photo was taken around on the side of the ship, it wasn't that easy to find but hey, there you go. WELCOME TO THE RUSSIAN PALLADA SHIP!
ON THE DISPLAY







Regardless, My marine B is still the best. Feat Rahimi pasal rahimi mau-mau. HAHAHA kidding!

BEST TRIP EVER!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goodnight

WORKSHOP CLEANING